TOOP, officially launched by the European Commission on 1st January 2017, is a part of the EU eGovernment Action Plan 2016-2020. It aims to contribute towards increasing the efficiency of the Digital Single Market by improving the provision of information between public authorities and businesses of the EU. Gathering 51 organisations from the EU Member States, TOOP strives for developing a generic federated IT architecture, interconnecting 60 systems from at least 21 countries.
Key highlights of the first year of TOOP include:
- The first version of the Generic Federated Once Only Architecture (GOOPRA)
- The position paper on the Once-Only Principle situation in Europe
- The update of the position paper on the Oncle-Only Principle situtation in Europe
- Participation in key international events, such as: CeBIT2017, SEMIC2017, Ministerial eGovernment Conference in Tallinn, e-Justice Conference in Tallinn, as well as multiple workshops and webinars
- The Memorandum of Understanding with SCOOP4C
- The first Once-Only Conference that took place on 28th – 29th Nov 2017 in Berlin
If you’d like to be up to date with TOOP developments and achievements, follow us on:
Support the Once-Only Principle implementation and follow us in 2018!